PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS
The best public transportation to get to the Club de Campo sport venue is by bus which departs from the Metro station MONCLOA.
- Take bus 161 from the metro station MONCLOA
- The bus takes approximately 15 minutes to get to the club
- The bus stop is just outside the club entrance
- Taxis and Uber
- From any point in the city center it will take between 15 and 20 minutes to get to the playing venue (depending on traffic).
- Here are phone numbers for taxis in Madrid:
- Pidetaxi: (+34) 915-478-200
- Teletaxi: (+34) 913-712-131
- Driving and Parking
- There is plenty of free parking available at the venue if you decide to rent a car and drive yourself.
We suggest you Take a TAXI
30 EUROS gets you from the airport to anywhere in Madrid in 20 MINUTES!
You can get to your hotel or the playing venue in just 20 minutes from the airport for just 30 euros.
Madrid’s government regulates taxi prices to and from the airport. Taxis MUST charge you just 30 euros no matter where you are going in Madrid. When you arrive at the airport and pick up your backage, you will always find many taxis waiting to bring you to your final destination.